8146 Wash. Quarters Nat'l PDS Dansco Album
Original price $40.45
Current price $30.35
This Dansco Supreme Album for National Park Quarters 2010-2015, P&D w/ S Proof (Dansco model number 8146) consists of a brown leatherette binder with loose-leaf hinged pages. The inside front and back covers feature a historical summary of the National Park Quarter program. See provided images for detailed page-by-page contents for this album. Dansco Supreme Albums are the best-selling line of coin albums due to their high-quality, complete line for virtually all US coins and the flexibility to accommodate almost any collection:
- The heavy duty albums are made in USA and constructed from the finest materials and craftsmanship for a lifetime of use.
- The simulated leather embossed binder is beautifully gold stamped.
- The tan colored, loose-leaf hinged pages are plastic coated and washable with blank imprinting below the ports to properly identify coins.
- Clear acetate slides protect the coins while allowing visibility from both sides. Just slide the slides to toward the outer edge of the page to insert coins.
- The pages are held in the binder with two posts that screw apart so that pages can be added, removed and replaced with ease.
- Customize your album as desired with Dansco Blank Pages, Dansco Millimeter Blank Pages, Dansco Vinyl Pages and/or Dansco Replacement Update Pages.
- Complement your album with an archival quality Dansco Slip Case 1 Inch with Silver-Guard Corrosion-Inhibiting protection.