Territorial banking in Nebraska Owen & Rechler Book
Recher spent three years updating Owen's original work, researching auction pricing, writing and editing. The end result is a complete overhaul the old edition that supplies today's collector with color photos, pricing, new information, new varieties, and a whole lot more!
What can you find in the ‘Territorial Banking in Nebraska’ book?
- Nebraska Paper Money from 17 banks
- 8 private issuers
- History of the Nebraska Territory and 11 important cities
- A new catalog system for all notes (termed Owen numbers)
- Over 125 color photos
- Over 300 prices in four different grades
- 2 Appendixes (1 of the different color tints for the Brownville Bank & Land Co., the other a list of Private Bankers)
- A cross-reference to three other catalog numbers